Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Thrifted Sunday: Transitioning

Happy New Year Readers!!!

I hope your year has started Fabulously. 



I have enjoyed the holidays, visiting and hanging out with friends and family and  now Im ready for a good year ahead.  Since last January, I've lost over 90 lbs and although I'm super excited,  I hate to let go my clothes being that I've spent so much on them.  However, I dont ever plan to be  sizes 28-32 again so I have to do what I have to do. 

Anywhoo I've been selling many of my items except my dresses because as I'm transitioning I know I can belt, pin, or take up my dresses and add a blazer or cardigan. 


So Sunday it was nice out and I decided to put on one of my too big dresses and dress it up with a blazer.  I got the blazer from Goodwill and couldn't wait to pair it with something cute. So here goes.......

























--xoxo
AltonyalaLashea

No comments:

Post a Comment