Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Blazers, Blazers, Blazers....Oh how I adore thee

Hello Readers!
I have fallen in love again and my love is named PINTEREST.  Pinterest has every idea imagined. So since blazers are a big thing this fall, I decided to dedicate this post to
 Blazers, Blazers , Blazers!!!!
I hope you all get a few ideas. Here goes....




























Source: tumblr.com via Duygu on Pinterest


Source: weheartit.com via Gabby on Pinterest




Source: via Kel on Pinterest


















Thanks for reading....

#PlusSizeRocksToo

-AltonyalaLashea

2 comments:

  1. Ok, blazers are hot!!! But all of these are the Bomb!!!! I just hate seeing great blazers and most won't be available in plus size!!!

    www.curvysoutherner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Timeka, I so agree. Usually the cutest ones come in smaller sizes or are cut small across the chest. However, I've been seeing more in plus size lately.

      Thanks for feedback!!!
      -AltonyalaLashea

      Delete